Things i like this month


Hello! February is one of my fav month. This is because;
1.
CNY Holiday!
About a month we survived in school, finally we're out for holidays! eventhough there are only 5 days of holiday haha. I went for hangout a lot with my cousins.
2. Someone's special is back 💓
After months and months someone's that meant so much to me is finally back from qatar :) Ive never seen him for a very long times .

3. Maze Runner Death Cure 😛
IM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THIS! AND OH I ALREADY DID A REVIEW FOR THIS :) DO CHECK IT OUT.

4. Activity Week!!

This is the only week we're free from those books and homeworks (obviously) cause it's ACTIVITY WEEK! :) There's so many activities in our school for student! So student can get involved in those activities! Such as maths games, language poetry slam, homeroom activies, and so on. Im so excited because there's a sports day at school. I participated in runnings. and yeah i got 2 medals :) one is silver and one is bronze!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAYA 2018

Independence Day Hyeahhh

Introduction