Introduction



Hello! My name is Amirah Syafiqah Binti Asrul Efendi but people used to call me Amirah or Amsyaf. I'm turning 17 this year and im so so soooo glad that this year is the last year! I am from 5 Cambridge. I'm from Kedah but currently im living in Perak. While im studying in MRSM Tun Abdul Razak Pekan. It would be difficult for me when holiday's coming because i had to take KTM from KL Central to Ipoh Perak but sometimes i stayed in kl with my grandma <3 Things that i like is food, sleeping, sports, watching dramas, and many more. But most of the times i listen to musics!! I like hip hop and pop! And yes of course im a kpop enthusiast! Things that i hate the most is slimy animals like frogs or lizard! I like Biology and Chemistry. This blog is for english assignment and will be mostly about my life (journal) :) goodbye ! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAYA 2018

Independence Day Hyeahhh