RAYA 2018

Hello! Before that, i guess it's not too late for me to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya! better late than never right?

15 JUNE 2018
This year, im celebrating eid in kuala lumpur. After 1 month i've been craving for lemang, and yeah finally on that day i got to eat lemangs with rendang ! If i had to choose lemang or ketupat i'll surely choose lemang over ketupat . But everything's fine though. I ate so much food on that day like there's no tomorrow 😜, i think i had gained too much weight . 1 month of fasting are wasted just like that hahaha. But remember, you must keep a healthy lifestyle during raya too okie! check out my previous post .


These are my beautiful cousins, and my brother.

So how's your eid going ? comment down below :) !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Day Hyeahhh

Introduction