just finished SPMRSM and...

Hey! We just finished 3 weeks of hectic weeks facing our trial for mara students which is SPMRSM!!!!!! It was so tough and hard ! I prepared a lot for this examination. One of them are, i do lots of notes and reread them. Secondly, i do lots of exercises teacher gave to us. It actually helped me a lot during examination because it improved me to remember things easily as i don't have a great memory. And last but not least. i do revise things with my study groups , this is the most important strategy!



How i felt after i have answered all papers?
Most of the papers were too tough for me :( I also do have problems with my time management. It was hard because i took too long time on just only one question. Me and my friends were so sad because we think we couldn't make it but we tried our best! The toughest paper i had was ADDMATHS!!! I think most of the questions requires high order thinking skills(HOTS) ! I couldn't answer all the questions because i was tooooo too blank! :( Besides that, the easiest paper i had was mathematics, but not for the paper 1 because i don't really had enough time to answer all 40 questions, so i just randomly picked the answers hahaha.

So, my future strategies that i have to prepare for SPM are, do more and more exercises, this actually boost up my memory very well! Then, i will ask the teachers straight forward if i didn't understand that specific topic. I will try to study smart , try to sleep early and not exceeding 12 am! This will helps me to focus more in class,and not sleeps in class too :) On the other hand, i will find someone that is wayyy more smarter than me to study with me.

It think that's all for me. I hope my strategies went well ! 9As for SPM for sure :) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAYA 2018

Independence Day Hyeahhh

Introduction