Trip To Cameron Highlands!

Hello, today me and my family went to the Cameron Highlands , which is located in Pahang. I love the weather because it was very cold , i felt like living in South Korea somehow. The temperature was 15 degree celcius. We arrived Cameron Highland at 6 pm and check in a very nice hotel which is near to the market which we called 'pasar malam' in malay.

The next day, we went to the Boh Tea Plantation . This is where tea was made. Each of us had a cup of tea with the view of the farm. That was very calming , away from the cities and lights. Then, we went to the Strawberry Farm which we can pick the strawberries ourself! But most of the strawberries farm was closed due to lack of strawberries. Then me and my mum went to the Lavender Farm where we can saw lots of beautiful flowers! not just lavenders .I also bought a lavender ice cream for rm6 each, it is because i have not tasted it before. and yess it does tasted like lavenders ! We bought so many things from Cameron Highlands because their fruits and vegetables are very fresh! they are totally different from the market in the cities. We also bought lots of souvenirs for my friends and grandparents such as fridge magnet, keychain and t-shirts. That’s all for today bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAYA 2018

Introduction

Independence Day Hyeahhh